These fibres offer both low dispersion at the pump wavelength and high numerical aperture and are therefore particularly suited for the efficient generation of supercontinuum with Titane-Sapphire, Neodyme or Ytterbium pulsed pump sources.
Endcaps and support available to estimate the optimized length of the fibre depending on the customer conditions.
Main characteristics :
- Pure silica core, low background losses
- Small effective area, high nonlinear coefficient
- Dispersion optimised for pumping near 780 nm & 1060 nm
- Supercontinuum generation
- Frequency comb generation